Saturday 21 February 2009

Are You Sad? :(


Are you sad ?


Are you depressed ?



feeling down ?


The Cure for your sorrow, grief, anxiety &depression is this 'dua' InsyaAllah....


Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas’ood, that the Messenger of Allah [SAWS] said: There is no person who suffers any anxiety or grief, and he/she says:


O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.
DUA FOR SORROW



except that Allah will take away his anxiety and grief, and replace his sorrow with joy.


The companions asked: Oh Prophet of Allah! Does it be fit for us that we learn these words (i.e. this dua) He(Pbuh) replied: Absolutely. Whoever hears of it should learn it. [Musnad Imam Ahmad]



Wallahu a'alam..

No comments: